Applicants who have recently become dual citizens (by virtue of Republic Act 9225) and are applying for a new Philippine passport should submit the requirements listed below when applying for a Philippine passport:
- Latest Philippine passport with photocopy of the data page (page showing photo & complete name)
- Duly accomplished passport application form
- Original and photocopy of one of Dual Citizenship Certificate - Order of Approval/Identification Certificate
- If the latest passport currently held is either a Machine Readable Passport (MRP) or was issued on or before 01 May 1995, submit an NSO Birth Certificate for proofs of place of birth & complete middle name (original & photocopy).
- Marriage Certificate/Divorce Decree or Annulment Order/Death Certificate of Spouse with photocopy, whichever is applicable
- Fee: C$81.00 for new passport
New passport will be available approximately 2 months after date of application. Applicant MUST provide a self-addressed prepaid return envelope from CanadaPost (secure a signature on delivery sticker if possible) or a private courier service of applicant’s choice. The Consulate however will NOT assume responsibility for passports/documents that may be lost in the mail.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Vancouver applicants may pay in exact amount in cash or by money order/bank draft payable to the Philippine Consulate General.
Applicants in an Outreach Program MUST pay by MONEY ORDER or BANK DRAFT only, payable to the Philippine Consulate General.