If I download the OAVF No. 1 from the website of the COMELEC or the DFA, how should I proceed with the application for registration/certification as an overseas absentee voter?


You have to:

  1. Accomplish OAVF No. 1;

  2. Personally appear at the Post that has consular jurisdiction over the locality where you temporarily reside;

  3. Submit the accomplished OAVF No.1 together with your supporting documents; and,

  4. ​Submit to biometrics capture.